Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Randstad Limited subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Randstad Limited reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Randstad Limited are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Randstad Limited be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Randstad Limited does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Randstad Limited. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Randstad Limited to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Randstad Limited). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners .
7. Price and Payment:
- 7.1 The price of the Goods shall be the price agreed between the parties on or about the time of each Order and detailed on the Supplier’s invoice (whether verbally or otherwise); provided always that the Customer acknowledges and agrees that any price agreed with the Supplier for the Goods is not fixed, and may (at the Supplier’s sole discretion) be varied, from time to time, in respect of any future Order which the Customer may place with the Supplier.
- 7.2 The price of the Goods includes the costs and charges of packaging, insurance and transport of the Goods; unless otherwise determined by the Supplier as result of the delivery location or specification by the Customer of a time of delivery where such additional charges will be shown separately on the invoice from the Supplier and shall be paid by the Customer when it pays for the Goods.
- 7.3 The price of the Goods is exclusive of any value added tax (VAT) (if applicable). The Customer shall (if applicable), on receipt of a valid VAT invoice from the Supplier, pay to the Supplier such additional amounts in respect of VAT as are chargeable on the supply of the Goods.
- 7.4 The Supplier may invoice the Customer for the Goods on or at any time after an Order is received from the Customer.
- 7.5 The Customer shall pay the invoice in full and in cleared funds within 30 days of the date of the invoice. Time for payment is of the essence.
- 7.6 If the Customer fails to make any payment due to the Supplier under the Contract by the due date for payment, then the Customer shall pay interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% per annum above the Bank of England’s base rate from time to time. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment.
- 7.7 The Customer shall pay all amounts due under the Contract in full without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding (except for any deduction or withholding required by law). The Supplier may at any time, without limiting any other rights or remedies it may have, set off any amount owing to it by the Customer against any amount payable by the Supplier to the Customer.
8. Randstad Limited takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Randstad Limited has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Randstad Limited approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
9. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non confidential and nonproprietary information.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
12. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.